Recommendations, Advices, useful info
- We are in the jungle so don’t be surprised if you see some animals like crabs, geckos or many other insects. If there are some of them in your room, just call us.
We recommend bringing mosquito repellent. We are next to the mangrove, there will be mosquitoes naturally.
- Please use shower water sparingly and with respect for the environment. Sometimes it can be a little salty because we are so close to the sea. We provide of drinking water in common areas and in each room.
- Tulum has been growing very fast, and PARKING is becoming a problem. We highly encourage our guests to use bikes instead of cars. We have available 3 parking spots, but we cant guarantee you can found a parking space in the area. It is common for the crane to pass and take the cars in violation. We offer discounts for rental scooters or bikes.
We can help you to book a Taxi in case you need it.
The best way to get to your cabin is by looking for us in Google Maps as "Co.Bañitas Eco Hotel" the full address is: Carr. Tulum-Boca Paila Km. 8.5, Tulum Beach, Zona Hotelera, 77760 Tulum, Q.R.
If you are being taken by taxi, tell him as a reference that it is just across the street from ""Sueños Tulúm"", and just next to “Lolita Lolita”.
We are located just across the street and there are plenty of beach clubs along the road. They usually ask for a minimum consumption to spend the day using their beach furniture.
- The most recommendable beach clubs:
- Maalix / [$] / 100m away / Pet friendly
- Casa Pueblo / [$$$] / 20m away
-La Eufemia / ($) / 200m Fave tacos! This is the best poin to acces to the beach for free!
- Alma Tulúm / [$$$] / 50 m away / Kids friendly
- Ahau / [$$$] / 1,200m away / Kids & pet friendly
- Delek / [$$$] / 1,300m away / Kids & pet / Rooftop Jacuzzi
- Recommended restaurants close by:
- Charly's Vegan Tacos / [$$]
- Loco Tulúm / [$$]
- Gitano / [$$$] / Restaurant Bar
- Hartwood / [$$$] Mexican organic delicious food
- Casa Jaguar / [$$$] Restaurant Bar
- Clandestino / [$$] Restaurant Bar
- Cenzontle / [$$$] Secret garden
- Recommended yoga close by:
- Ahau / Donation based / Beach front
- Alaya / Donation based / Beautiful shala
- Nomade / 20USD per class / They offer many different activities!
- Other options outside the cabins:
- Cenote Encantado / This is such a beautiful low cost cenote!! Its 600m from our place.
- 1.5 km from Sian Kaan Natural Reserve / Awesome and unforgettable tours available here. You have to try at least one. Super recommendable!
_ there are many other cenotes to Go! There are some of them close to town as Cristal or Escondido, Gran Cenote. Ask for Tours Informations!
- There are some public vans passing during day From Downtown To Hotels area.